ST. IGNATIUS SCHOLARSHIP FOR WOMEN THEOLOGIANS
- The courses under this scholarship are offered in Hekima University College – Nairobi.
- Only those who have already secured admission at Hekima University College by fulfilling the requirements for admission will be considered for Scholarship.
- For students who intend to apply for scholarship, under the requirements to fulfil certain financial obligations in the HUC Admission Form, indicate that you are applying for St. Ignatius scholarship.
- For prospective applicants without two years of undergraduate philosophical studies, Hekima University College offers the necessary Philosophical units required to pursue Theological Studies. Therefore, lack of two years of undergraduate philosophical studies may not be a hindrance to making an application.
- Application Form for scholarship is separate from the HUC Admission Form. It will be sent to prospective applicants on request. Both forms: HUC Admission Form and Application Form for Scholarship can be submitted together or at different dates as long as the applicant is within the application timeline. To receive Application Form for Scholarship, send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach HUC admission letter to this request.
NB: The first priority is to be accepted as a student at Hekima, and then the scholarship and grants committee will consider all the scholarship applications and let you know as soon as possible whether you have been awarded the scholarship.
COURSES ON OFFER UNDER THE GRANT: ST. IGNATIUS SCHOLARSHIP FOR WOMEN THEOLOGIAN
Admission requirements are found online in HUC website. To view the admission requirements online go to: http://www.hekima.ac.ke/admission/admissionrequirements
FOR ANY QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT US USING THE DETAILS BELOW
Mobile: +254 722 201288
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Intake application deadline is 15th June